The Write Stuff
(Summer 2017 Sessions are complete. Inquire in the spring about Summer 2018 Groups)
These groups are based on Handwriting Without Tears® with a Sensory Integration focus.
The Write Stuff is a group for ages 4-7 who need continued exposure to letter and number formations. Requirements for maximum benefit from the group are as follows:
- Remain seated for at least 10 minutes with less than 2 verbal cues
- Basic understanding of letters and numbers
- Needs assistance with reversals and/or name writing
The Write Space is a group for ages 6-10 years old who need assistance with printing words and sentences. Requirements for maximum benefit from the group are as follows:
- Remain seated for at least 15 minutes with less than 2 verbal cues
- Solid foundation of letters and numbers (i.e., limited reversals and cures needed for correct formation)
- Needs assistance with spacing for words and sentences.